Not Available In Stores
This 100% Full Blood Wagyu Bone-In Cowboy Steak, also known as Tomahawk Steak and Cowboy Ribeye, is a larger version of the Bone-In Ribeye, weighing in between 2 and 5 pounds per cut.
This is not your average steak. Hand cut from Wagyu cattle raised in the foothills of Colorado, this delicious cut of beef oozes flavor.
The Cowboy Steak, despite its size, is extremely tender and has a soft, buttery mouth-feel.
This cut is not for the faint of heart. It will satisfy your meat-craving beast within.
You'll never want to go back to your old cut of meat again.
- Cut: Wagyu Cowboy Steak is essentially a large version of a Bone-In Ribeye. Each steak is cut to include the rib bone, making it 2 inches or more in thickness.
- Flavor / Fat Profile: Cross Creek Ranch Cowboy Steak is tender and flavorful with high levels of intramuscular fat or marbling.
- Preparation: Since these steaks are thick, we recommend measuring the internal temperature of your steak with a meat thermometer. The Cowboy Steak is delicious served grilled, smoked or pan-seared.
- Dish / Recipe Suggestions: Make this hardy steak the star of your dinner. Serve with tasty sides such as roasted Brussels sprouts or mashed potatoes.
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- No Hormones, No Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics
- Dry Aged 21 Days
- Due to variations in our cattle; weight, size, and color will vary by cut
Become an expert level grill master with Cross Creek Ranch’s 100% Full Blood Cowboy Steak
A uniform thickness and cut ensures the best possible flavor, tenderness, and juiciness of our steaks.
Cross Creek Ranch Wagyu cattle are pasture-raised and fed a specialized diet that produces the perfect balance of marbling and umami.
Cowboy Steak is sure to please even the most discerning carnivore thanks to its outstanding flavor and impressive marbling.
Click Add To Cart to order yours now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed with every order. All prices are listed in USD.