American Wagyu Picanha (also known as coulotte or coulotte steak) allows you to cook like a chef at a Brazilian steakhouse.
- Cut: Very tender triangular cut taken from the top sirloin or top round with about 3 pounds of fat cap.
- Flavor / Fat Profile: The fat cap adds an abundance of umami flavor. Meat is tender with limited intramuscular fat marbling.
- Preparation: Roast whole, thinly slice the Picanha steak for grilling or use thicker slices for skewers. Serve with Chimichurri for a traditional Brazilian flavor.
- Dish / Recipe Suggestions: Picanha skewers, Picanha No Forno, Sous Vide Picanha
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- No Hormones, No Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics
Dry Aged 21 Days
Due to variations in our cattle; weight, size, and color will vary by cut
Satisfaction Guaranteed with every order. All prices are listed in USD.