Not Available In Stores
American Wagyu Flat Iron Steak, also known as a Top Blade Roast, Top Boneless Check, Petite Steak, Butler Steak, Oyster Blade Steak, Lifter Steak, Book Steak or Triangle Roast, is a finely textured meat with an even, consistent marbling of fat.
Cut from the shoulder blade, Flat Iron Steak is a cut of meat that melts in your mouth and leaves your taste buds begging for more!
Send your senses reeling with the gentle umami of Wagyu Flat Iron Steak, the perfect choice for an elegant meal for two.
The Butler Steak is buttery, beefy and oh-so-flavorful. What's not to love?
- Cut: Wagyu Flat Iron Steak is cut from the flat muscle off the shoulder, or Chuck.
- Flavor / Fat Profile: The generous marbling and delicate texture of the meat along with its rich flavor make it ideal for grilling, broiling, frying, or searing.
- Preparation: We recommend marinating the Wagyu Flat Iron Steak before cooking to soften the muscle fibers. Best grilled or seared over medium-high heat.
- Dish / Recipe Suggestions: Serve the Lifter Steak as a full cut or chop it up to serve in a stir fry or Korean Barbecue. Use your favorite marinade or rub to enhance its flavor and tenderness.
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- No Hormones, No Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics
- Dry Aged 21 Days
- Due to variations in our cattle; weight, size, and color will vary by cut
You deserve to treat yourself.
Whether you're cooking for two people or your whole family, this Wagyu Flat Iron Steak will give you the juiciest meal of your life. It's tender, flavorful and full of umami.
With American Wagyu Flat Iron Steak you can enjoy a fancy meal with your loved one or indulge all on your own.
Click Add To Cart to order yours now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed with every order.
All prices are listed in USD.