Not Available In Stores
American Wagyu Short Ribs, also known as an English Cut, is one of the most flavorful cuts of beef. Easily one of the most versatile meats, Short Ribs melt in your mouth when cooked low and slow. The collagen, marbled fat, and gelatin in the bones melt together mingling with the beef, making each bite extraordinarily moist and savory. The result is meat that is so tender you can slice it with a butter knife.
- Cut: Wagyu Short Ribs are cut from the lower rib cage closest to the breastplate near the shoulder.
- Flavor / Fat Profile: These Cross Creek Ranch Wagyu Beef Short Ribs have a rich taste and exquisite marbling from the bottom of the rib, perfect for making a dish that will leave a lasting impression.
- Preparation: Wagyu Short Ribs are perfect for braising or slow-cooking in a Dutch Oven or instant pot. However, you can prepare this cut of steak in a number of ways, such as indirect heat, smoking or grilling.
- Dish / Recipe Suggestions: Tender and flavorful Short Ribs work well in stews, tacos and any recipe requiring intense flavor. This cut works especially well in Asian inspired dishes.
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- No Hormones, No Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics
- Dry Aged 21 Days
- Due to variations in our cattle; weight, size, and color will vary by cut
Your dish will be the star of the potluck if you use American Wagyu Short Ribs from Cross Creek Ranch! After hours of preparation, your short ribs are perfectly braised. The aroma emanating from your dish enchants your coworkers, who enviously admire your cooking skills. Wagyu short ribs are unparalleled in their ability to bring out the flavor of a sauce through a slow, low and long simmer and it seems you’ve found the perfect crowd-pleasing recipe. The delicate mouthfeel and umami taste of our Wagyu Short Rics will leave any culinary crowd spellbound.
Click Add To Cart to order yours now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed with every order. All prices are listed in USD.