Sous Vide Juicy Stuffed Burger
- 2 pounds Cross Creek Hamburger
- 6 slices of your favorite cheese
- 3 burger buns
- Condiments of your choosing
Sous Vide Instructions
- Set your cooker to 140° F
- Begin making the burger patties by forming hamburger into 6 balls, then press into burger shape.
- Place slice of cheese in the middle of three of the patties, then top each patty with another patty. Seal the edges with your fingers.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper and place into air-tight bag.
- Submerge bags into Sous Vide bath for 60 minutes.
- When the end of the cooking time is close, prepare your condiments, and prepare buns to your liking.
Pan Finish Instructions
- Once the burger patties are done, remove them from the water-bath and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat butter in a pan for frying.
- Finish each patty in the pan for about a minute each side.
- Top the patty with cheese and cover the frying pan so cheese can melt.