Cheddar Cheese-Pecan Rolled Flank Steak
This recipe will surely become a family tradition. Try with a Cross Creek Ranch Wagyu Flank Steak to take it to the moon!
- 1½lbs. - 2lbs. Cross Creek Ranch Wagyu Flank Steak
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, stir together all marinade ingredients.
- With a mallet, pound flank steak to ¼ inch thickness, place steak in a plastic sealable bag. Pour marinade into bag, seal tightly, refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Remove steak from marinade, reserve marinade for basting.
- Combine all stuffing ingredients in medium bowl. Place stuffing mixture over entire surface of steak, pressing slightly. Tightly roll up steak, jelly roll fashion, tie with string to secure filling inside roll.
- Line 13" x 9" baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place steak in prepared pan and baste with reserved marinade. Basting with marinade every 15 minutes, cook steak for 40 to 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Remove from oven and let steak rest for 5 - 10 minutes, baste with marinade before serving.