Not Available In Stores
One of the most delicate cuts of beef, Full-Blood Wagyu Filet Mignon Steak overwhelms the senses with its amazing umami flavor, texture, and tenderness.
Cut from the center of the tenderloin, Filet Mignon is exceptionally tender with exquisite marbling, rich, decadent flavor, and soft mouth-feel, making it the most accessible of steak cuts.
Impress your date or dinner guests with a perfectly prepared Filet Mignon that will melt in their mouths. Whether pan-seared, grilled, or served as a steak tartare, Wagyu Filet Mignon amplifies your best recipe to make it a truly memorable meal.
- Cut: Wagyu Filet Mignon is cut from the center portion of the tenderloin.
- Flavor / Fat Profile: Its abundant marbling provides a decadent buttery texture and complex flavor. 100% Full-Blood Wagyu Filet Mignon is so unbelievably tender, that each bite will melt in your mouth.
- Preparation: With its beautifully complex flavor and exquisite marbling, it is best to first pan-sear your filet to lock in its fatty juices and delicious umami before grilling.
- Dish / Recipe Suggestions: Hibachi Grilled Bacon Wraps, Filet Mignon Fajitas, Beef Fondue, Steak Tartare. Wagyu Filet Mignon is a versatile beef and can be used in recipes as simple as Steak and Potatoes to complex recipes like Reverse Seared Filet Mignon au Poivre with Garlic Herb Compound Butter.
- All Natural, no additives, no preservatives
- No Hormones, No Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics
- Due to variations in our cattle; weight, size, and color will vary by cut.
Feel your mouth watering in anticipation as you pan-sear your Wagyu Filet Mignon, locking in the decadent flavors. Thanks to its adaptability, Filet Mignon is easy to prepare and difficult to mess up. Whoever your dinner guest may be, rest assured they will be thoroughly impressed by your masterful cooking skills as you cook your Filet to perfection.
Click Add To Cart to order yours now!
Satisfaction is Guaranteed with every order.
All prices are listed in USD.