Instant Pot Seared Wagyu Short Ribs
Looking for a hearty and flavorful meal that is quick and easy to prepare? Look no further than this delicious Instant Pot Seared Wagyu Short Ribs recipe. Made with juicy wagyu short ribs, red wine, and a blend of herbs, this dish is sure to become a favorite in your home. And, with the Instant Pot, you can have a delicious meal ready in no time. Get ready to enjoy a gourmet-style meal at home with this simple and satisfying recipe.
- 4 lbs wagyu short ribs
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- Season the short ribs with salt and black pepper.
- Turn on the Instant Pot and set it to "Sauté" mode. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sear the short ribs in batches until brown on all sides. Remove from the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion to the Instant Pot and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Deglaze the Instant Pot with the red wine, stirring to scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the beef broth, thyme, rosemary, basil, and bay leaf to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Add the seared short ribs back to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to "Sealing." Cook on "Manual" for 60 minutes.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before quick releasing the remaining pressure.
- Remove the short ribs from the Instant Pot and serve hot. Enjoy!
Cross Creek Ranch Meats Used in Recipe